For Immediate Release
“Best of California Wines 2015 are In”
Hunt Cellars wins Five Categories
Jason Barlow and the staff at Food and Beverage World held their annual “Best of California Wines 2015” in December.
Participating wineries were competing in a choice of 11 categories and were allowed to submit five entries. Some of the best California wineries were invited to participate from Napa, Sonoma, Santa Barbara, Paso Robles and many other great regions.
Hunt Cellars entered five categories and proudly won all five.
- Best California Cabernet: Three winners, Hunt Cellars 2011 “Cabovation”
- Best California Bordeaux Blend: Hunt Cellars 2011 “Red Velvet”
- Best Zinfandel Hunt Cellars 2011 “Outlaw Ridge Zinfandel”
- Best Other Red Blend Hunt Cellars 2011 “Maestro” A Super Tuscan Blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet, Merlot & Cab Franc
- Best Dessert/Port Hunt Cellars 2000 Zinfandel “Zinful Delight” 15 Year Tawny
David Hunt, winemaker said “We are indeed blessed that our estate Destiny Vineyards, produces such World Class fruit year after year. We have won “Best California Cabernet” five times as well as many other categories from our Pinot Noir, Merlot, Rhone blends and Viognier.
Hunt Cellars wines are primarily sold through our tasting room, wine club and high end restaurants. For more information about Hunt Cellars, we can be reached on line at www.huntcellars.com, facebook, twitter or by telephone at 818-700-1600.